NTB updates can only be installing in set increments. Please therefore follow the instructions below. You may need to install multiple updates.
- If using Internet Explorer then check that it did not rename the file, if it ends in “.tar” then change it to “.opf”.
- Browse to Setup>Maintenance & Troubleshooting>Software Updates> Manual Update tab on the NTB.
- Click the “Browse…” button and locate the OPF file that you have just downloaded.
- Click the “Upload” button and wait for the file to upload to the Net-Top-Box.
- Do not browse away from the page during the upload. Be patient if the browser appears to freeze at the end of the upload.
- When the upload is complete, do NOT pull the power cable out or turn off the electricity until the update process is complete.
- Click the “Reboot” link to restart the Net-Top-Box, this may take up to 20 minutes.
- After the Net-Top-Box has rebooted it will be running the new software.
- Find the version number on in the tabs on the left of this page and repeat all the steps above until the Net-Top-Box is running the latest software.