Pre- Sales Engineer - Nashville, Tennessee or Home Based (in USA)
Pre- Sales Engineer
Nashville, Tennessee or Home Based
$60,000 plus benefits
About ONELAN and the role
ONELAN is a global leader in the development and management of enterprise grade technology solutions for digital visual communication, including applications such as digital signage, data visualisation and meeting room bookings. Our robust, interactive solutions offer scalability and relevance across multiple market sectors, simplifying complex or diverse messages visualised on any device or display.
Organisations in education, corporate, retail and hospitality rely on ONELAN to deliver information to their target audiences. ONELAN has a proven international track record, implementing more than six thousand successful projects across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australasia and North America. With a solid foundation and long history of profitable growth, ONELAN has a worldwide network of more than 300 accredited dealers and system integrators in 50 countries. ONELAN is headquartered in the UK with offices in Germany, China, Dubai and North America. ONELAN is a wholly owned company in the Uniguest group. Uniguest are leaders in the hospitality industry with headquarters in Nashville.
Due to ONELAN's growth in North America an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pre Sales Engineer to join the ONELAN sales team. Reporting to Sales Engineer Manager you will provide pre-sales technical support and training for ONELANs products to the America sales team and accredited channel partners.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Professional & Personal Requirements
- Work closely with the sales team and partners throughout the sales process:
- Review and understand customer specifications
- Design / engineer a fit for purpose solution using ONELAN products
- Provide basic concept drawings and bill of materials for quotes by sales
- Provide supporting documentation for projects
- On site and online demonstrations to end customers
- Communicate the value proposition of ONELAN products and solutions
- Assist with formal RFP responses
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide partner and end user product training
- Assist with events and exhibitions
- 3+ years of technical AV project expertise
- Experience in training end users on software
- Experience of Digital Signage, Room Booking and Streaming
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
- Excellent people skills to interact with customers, partners and colleagues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel on business
Please note that due to the volume of applications, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org